Friday, September 11, 2009

DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM LAUNCHES "THREAD OF GOD IN MY LIFE" BY R. M. LALA


"I am not important but what has happened to me and what I have learnt from it may be" says the author in his opening words.
"The book has been called 'an autobiography with a difference because it is presented in two parts, the first, is the story of my life and secondly the values I have learnt from it. F.S. Nariman says that the latter part is 'scincilating'."
Some excerpts from Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam's speech:
"When I read the book I found that the book is a book of books. Why I am saying that, bacause you feel every page is scholarly and touches the heart. Many authors appear in the book; many poets appear in the book; many scriptures appear in the book."
"Every page of the book of Russi Lala indeed breathes the spirit of faith, self confidence and hope".
"Throughout the book, the message of Rig Veda is ringing. What is that message? It says: Let not the thread of my song be cut when I sing; Let not my work get over before fulfilment."
" The book continuously shines."
"Russi Lala's book revealed to me: That beauty in the charater is possible and harmony in the soul is possible and order in the nation is possible and peace in the world is also possible, but one thing we need and that is righteousness in the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment